Saturday, July 16, 2011

gush gush gush

As some of you may understand, being a parent leaves little to no time for 'me' time.  And that is why I feel that I must share my day with you.  It may not be as exciting to some people, but for me, it was truely enjoyable.  Before i get into this, i must explain that since my daughter was born, the last date I had with my husband was the harry potter 7 part 1, so it would only make since that he would plan to take me to harry potter 7 part 2.  I refuse to spoil any of it for anyone (although i will say that if you don't read the books and you don't know what happens already, well... i just feel bad for you), all I want to say is that it was great!  I just love harry potter.  the entire wizarding world that J K Rowling created is truely amazing.  Nothing will ever compare to this, at least, not in my time.  So, this was my friday, a lovely co-worker of my husbands babyset for us, and we had a few hours of just us.  I truely missed that.  Just being able to walk hand in hand into the theatre took me back to our early dates.  Don't get me wrong, my daughter popped in and out of my head the entire time, and i couldn't wait to get back to her as soon as the movie was over, but just simply having that small window of time with just my husband really felt like a blessing. 

That is why it is at this point in my blog I feel that I must confess in you.  I am horrible about coming up with amazing diy projects, or simply having a wonderful idea to really add to something, and I literally never do it.  What i am trying to say, is that it is going to be a goal of mine to pull through all of the projects that I talk about on here.  And to start I really want to do something in rememberance of Harry Potter.  It is not only because i am a fan, but because the books and movies will always remind me of such fond memories.  I haven't really came up with a true idea to really go on, so i still need to really brainstorm over this. 

I'm sorry if this is so mushy, but I'm really just very happy right now.  Thanks for reading and putting up with this moment of blabbing!  please comment, tell me if there is a certain object that weighs heavy with memories that inspire you in the same way!

No comments: