Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome Welcome!

Hey! This is my very first blog! I am pretty excited about this... this is supposed to be a way for me to really say something... really get my veiws out there... really share something important! sooooo, where shall I start?  I think for my first blog i'm going to keep it simple... I should probably go ahead and warn you that I am crazy about my beautiful daughter Lindsey.  She literally is my world, other than my wonderful husband that makes me smile for new reasons every day (don't worry, from time to time i'm sure i will be sharing these little treasures).  My baby is 8 months old, she is starting to pull herself up and stand whenever and where ever possible! This includes pulling my livingroom decor off of my side tables.... constantly.  But I don't mind, she's too charming to be mad at.  I think this would be a good spot to share a picture of my lovely little lady...


aren't they a wonderful group! 





ok, now that that is out of the way.... right now I am obsessing with researching ways to create flowers from fabrics or well ... anything for that matter.  as soon as I purchase my first sewing kit, I will make sure to do some tutorials on my favorites!  Also if you have any amazing ideas you would like to pass along... like what kind of objects you have recently stumbled upon to make flowers from, please feel free to share! 

Thank you sooooo much for stopping by, and letting me share a little of my life with you!  Please come back and comment comment comment !  I looove feedback :)

No comments: